Caring for mind, body and soul
Hello, I’m Caroline Dickson and I strongly believe in the healing power of holistic care. At my practice, I offer therapeutic counselling, reflexology and massage, to help you feel better and live well. With this expert care, you can soothe your mind, heal your body and revive your soul.
Psychotherapist & holistic therapist
Having trained as a holistic therapist and psychotherapist, I’m fully able to support you on your journey towards being your best self.
- Reflexology Diploma; Massage Therapy Diploma
- Integrative Level 4 Therapeutic Counselling Diploma; Advanced Level 5 Diploma Therapeutic Counselling; Counselling for Depression (CfD) University of Nottingham
- Qualified in NHS’ IAPT programme, Improving Access to Psychological Therapies
- Volunteer counsellor experience: Headway; Isabel Hospice; Marriotts School.
- Counselling using the Person-centred/Humanistic and Psychodynamic approaches, together known as Integrative Counselling.
After volunteering with Headway Herts for a year, running groups and counselling patients and carers, I now offer counselling to those effected by brain and head injury using enhanced empathy skills.