If you choose to send a query – you can add your name and email details on my website to enable me to contact you.
Information I collect and why?
- Your name and contact details
I need this information to respond to your enquiry – if you decide not to book your contact details will be deleted.
If you decide to proceed with treatments:-
- I also obtain your personal details when you manually fill in a consultation form for consent for treatment.
We need this data to help me provide better services.
Looking after your information:-
Your information is stored under secure premises under lock and key and is never shared with any other third party. Only I see this information. Unless you ask me to refer you on to another professional and give me permission to share medical details.
How long do I keep your information:-
Under BACP code of ethics I securely keep counselling client notes for 7 years.
- Improve website security and link to other social networks.
- Collect any personally identifiable information
- Collect any sensitive information
- Pass date to advertising networks or third parties
- Pay sales commissions
We may change this policy on occasions by updating this page to keep up to date with EU privacy regulations. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
This current policy has been developed in line with the 1998 Data Protection Act (DPA), Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003 (PECR) and subsequent legislation such as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), law from 25 May 2018.